Sunday, June 03, 2007

One Down, Infinity To Go


KH and I celebrated one year together this week - the actual date was Thursday, May 31, but due to a bit of memory lapse on my part, we did the celebrating Friday night. I more than made up for it though, I'd say. I got my princess all princessed up, and we went out on the town.

Note the tiara, the pretty pink dress, and the necklace.


I also rented a white tux, and we had an amazing dinner at L'Etoile. The only disappointing thing about the whole evening was the lack of ludicrous french accents by our servers.


And for my present, KH commemorated the past year by giving me a scrapbook with every picture of us ever taken, and little messages that recapped all of our favorite moments. By far the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me.

So here's to one incredible year with my princess, and many, many more.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Blogger lets you do tags now, right? So you can file posts under various categories, like on my blog? I think it does, right? Because, if it does, you should file this one under "So cute it's fucking nauseating. That is, if the new Blogger has that feature. Which I think it does, if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, congratulations, guys.

Kevin Lomax said...

Congrats you two! You both fucking deserve a rain free weekend at the Devil's Lake.

Congrats also to KH for finding starting work.