Thursday, February 01, 2007

Mad Props

Okay, so I’ve got to give Erlanger some credit. Yeah, it’s corny, but rocking out on his “paper guitar” to “I’m My Own Grandpa” was hilarious. Someone even snapped a picture. He really tries to make this stuff interesting. Now, I’ve grown a bit jaded and cynical in my old age, especially over all things law school-related. And with how much time I’ve spent working on creating comedy sketches between SNL and Law Revue, it takes something pretty funny to make me laugh. Goddammit Howie, I've gotta give you props on that one.

4 comments:

Dangerous Mind said...

Someone in front of me in class shot video and was sending it around. I'm waiting for it on YouTube, personally...

Vice said...

It was just so ridiculous. I mean, I can see someone doing that for a few seconds just to get a laugh, but to jam like that for the entire duration of the song? The man has no shame, no concern for his dignity. Despite all instincts to the contrary, you've got to respect that in a law professor.

Dangerous Mind said...

I agree. Plus, it's refreshing to see a law professor that doesn't take himself waaaaaaay too seriously.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjnVEsXtNIU