Monday, April 23, 2007

So Wrong, and Yet...

Check out Supersoaker's latest invention: The Oozinator!

The link takes you to a You Tube video, which is the actual commercial used, plus a remix to the tune of Lil Jon's "Get Low," appropriately enough. This is not a joke - this is a real product they have been marketing.

Now, I don't know why Supersoaker decided to make a gun that squirts ooze, or why they decided the ooze should be white, or why they made the tag line "Major pumping required." But it's so wrong, no matter how you look at it.

And on the Hasboro website, where you can purchase the Oozinator for a mere $24.99, they advise: "With the OOZINATOR blaster you don’t just get soaked, you get drenched!"

Aw skeet skeet!

5 comments:

IsmaelTapiaII said...

I have to say--that's the most retarded, unbelievably unthoughtout idea I've ever seen executed.

I just . . . wow.

Vice said...

I don't know, man. I figured at least you would appreciate a toy that simulates ejaculation.

RPM said...

It's like an old SNL skit come to life as a toy for middle school boys.

Dangerous Mind said...

Cumshots for Kids: new from Hasbro!

(I mean, are they kidding? That's seriously...I think that commercial may be illegal in several states.)

Johnny Utah said...

Damnit, now I can't get lil jon out of my head.