Sunday, January 20, 2008

Monsterous

The wait is finally over, folks. After months and months of viral marketing and hype, Cloverfield has come out, and I have seen it.



That's right, I've seen the monster that tore apart Manhattan. I know what it is.




WARNING: Spoilers ahead.





It was brutal. It was hideous. It was the culmination of all movie monsters - think of everything that frightens you, everything that creeps you out -- this monster had all that and more.




And now, I will reveal it to you.




Here it is, folks, in all it's glory - the Cloverfield monster is:






A giant half-chicken, half-squirrel.







Yeah, I was surprised too.










Sorry I couldn't find a bigger picture. I assume everyone on the internets was simply too afraid to upload anything larger.

No comments: