Monday, September 18, 2006

No, Your Face Does Not Exist

Alright Martinez, so I tried to comment on your tv post this morning, and every time I tried, an error message came back. So I thought fine, maybe it was just the network at school. I tried again at home, and this time I got a new message:

"Somehow, the entry you tried to comment on does not exist"

So you tell me, what in the good goddamn is going on with your site? When I read a post, then decide to comment, I generally assume that the post I'm commenting on, at the very least, is in existence. Imagine how distressing it was for me to find out that the post I was commenting on was, in fact, just a hallucination from my addled mind, and that I was merely responding to my own hallucination.

Fix your site, for the love of christ.

3 comments:

Johnny Utah said...

Well how do you know you exist? Maybe YOU'RE the one that isn't real. So don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. Am I wrong?

Ismael Tapia II said...

It's being worked on!

Vice said...

Uh, uh, uh, uh, am I wrong? Fucking terrorist Kaplan.