Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Resolution

The list of new Mock Trial members is up, and I'm not on it. To be honest, I'm a lot more disappointed that I thought I'd be. Granted, I knew the chances weren't good, and just trying out was fun in itself, but....as much as I tried not to, I still had gotten my hopes up. After struggling for awhile to find my place at law school, I finally felt like I found something I wanted to be part of, and maybe I could be. Psych.

But that settles one thing -- I'm through looking to this school for validation. If I'm going to do well in the law, I'm going to have to do it the old fashioned way - - Guns.

2 comments:

Johnny Utah said...

You're already a member of a very exclusive club...MZRM. Plus, there's still time to start a UW law chapter of the Vin Diesel Fan Club.

Ismael Tapia II said...

Haha.

Hey, man, honestly, I'm sorry you didn't get it. The mock trial people are obviously morons. We'll eat some fried food - hopefully it'll make you feel better.