Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'll Be Back

Apparently my efforts at getting a record number of guilty pleas to Hunting Animals From an Aircraft this summer did not go unnoticed. Today I was contacted by the Winnebago County DA's office to see if I could come back to work for them for a couple weeks over winter break. Which is pretty promising, considering the position (Criminal Traffic) I would want is going to be open in January when the new DA takes office, so I imagine I'll be helping out alot there. I doubt the position will still be available by the time I graduate, but this will at least give me a chance to reconnect back there and let them know I'm interested.

Plus, from what I hear, there's been an exponential increase in the number of coyotes and possum killed from "unidentified aircraft fire" this fall while I've been away. Time to put a stop to that malarky, by gum.

No comments: