Wednesday, December 20, 2006

R&R

With one final swipe of the machete, the Fall 06 semester has fallen to a close. By far, the best and easiest semester for me at the UW. What a difference knowing what you want to do and having classes related to that subject can make. After drifting through my first four semesters without really engaging in anything here, the summer experience pointed me toward what I actually care about and enjoy doing. I rearranged my schedule to reflect that, and I think my grades (subpar to this point) will show that. I can finally say with some certainty that I actually want to be a lawyer. (Well, as much of a lawyer as a prosecutor is. Honestly, it's an entirely different world.) That is, until I sell a movie script and bust on up outta this bitch.

So how now to occupy my time? Some long-neglected R&R, I should think. And by R&R, I am of course referring to Roundhousing and Reprobating. The streets miss me.

No comments: