Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sentencing Sing-Along

Everybody now:

Oh I wish I could go outside today
And I didn't have this stupid brief to write
For this Sentencing class, which fucking sucks,
And my creepy looking teacher with his giant head.

All his asinine readings are no help,
Bunch of pscyhobabble bullshit, it makes me hurl
Stupid criminalogical studies, and blah blah blah.
What a fucking disappointment this class has been --

Makes me wanna kick Gollum squah in the nuts.

Then he'll scream "My precious!" and fall to the floor,
"It burns us! It burns us!" His sad laments,
Then we throw him in the fire, and read no more!

1 comment:

Johnny Utah said...

I would sing along, but I lost my voice after screaming for a couple hours about how pointless everything we've read in that class has been.