Friday, July 27, 2007

High Tech

Apparently my RAZR's got powers beyond anything mentioned in the sales pitch, specifically the ability to call people of its own accord. Yesterday I went to pick up my girl after she was done with work, and I left my phone at home. As I was pulling in, she was on the phone checking a missed call. The missed call had come from me, only moments before. When I got home, I checked my phone -- true indeed, my phone placed a call to hers that lasted 1:41 long. It usually takes about 3-5 minutes to get from my apartment to her work, depending on traffic, and last night was no different. Therefore, it appears that, after I left the apartment, my phone decided to call hers. My only conclusion can be that my phone is trying to hit on my girl behind my back.

The other thing is, now every time I set my phone down for a bit, I have to check it again to make sure it's not making calls in my absence. So if anyone tries calling me in the near future and my phone seems to be turned off at an unusually early hour, assume its because I don't want my phone to stay up making calls all night.

No comments: