Monday, May 21, 2007

The End is Nigh

So graduation happened, and Vice saw that it was good. Highlights include:

1. Getting hooded by Weston. Really brought things full circle, if you know what I mean. (If you don't, I meant something inappropriately sexual.)

2. The first student speaker. (Are we allowed to use names? I don't know the ettiquette here. Anyway, you know who you are.) His speech was straight-up awesome. Especially his shout-out to the pirate community. Which reminds me, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End starts this Friday. Should be pretty bad-ass.

3. Cliff Thompson's speech. Oh. My. God. Cliff, you are amazing. That was the most random thing I have ever heard. I mean, I've heard countless lectures from three of your classes, but this eclipsed them all in terms of sheer awesomeness. Some playas rise to the occasion in the playoffs, and you, sir, have a larger dagger collection than any of them. Bravo.

4. The afterparty at the brink, where Mr. Ismael got a little creative with the camera. Absolutely hilarious.

5. Not having a full-time job yet. Oh, wait, never mind. That sucks.

Congratulations to all of you who have graduated.

No comments: