Friday, April 14, 2006

Look-Alikes


The basis Posted by Picasa

I too tried to match my smiling face with that of celebrities. Rather than my top 3 matches, I decided to include most of my top matches, because they get hilarious as they go on.


Matt LeBlanc Posted by Picasa


Sugar Ray Robinson Posted by Picasa


Owen Wilson Posted by Picasa

Okay, so far so good. I actually get mistaken for Sugar Ray Robinson quite a bit, but that's usually from punching people out.


Bob Dylan Posted by Picasa

Clearly this was taken in Dylan's "pre-Dylan" phase.


Janis Joplin Posted by Picasa

Ditto.


Seann William Scott Posted by Picasa

Stiffler? The Stiffmeister? Nice!


Mark Wahlberg Posted by Picasa

Marky-frickin' Mark? Oh God.

And, finally....


David Hasselhoff Posted by Picasa

BAM! Germans love me. I doesn't get much better than that.

2 comments:

Ismael Tapia II said...

Whoa... Dylan, Stiffler and Michael Knight? It's too bad that facial features don't determine your destiny. If they did, you'd be a mumbling sexist asshole who fought crime in a talking car. That's pretty much my biggest dream in life . . .

Vice said...

And I would be a pants-dropping rapper. Which is pretty much like real life I guess.