Monday, April 03, 2006

Process Stories

Before I comment on this year’s Law Revue, I’d like to make two initial observations:

Firstly, I’d like to congratulate Mr. Mad Dog / Soft Hands Martinez on begin elected as Senior Managing Editor of the Law Review (or Señor Managing Editor, for the Spanish-speaking readers). I wish you the best of luck with that, with the caveat that it had better not cut into your MZRM related duties (poker games, social drinking, offending people, cockslapping the insolent, etc.)

Second, I’d just like to point out the strangeness of last night’s after-Revue experience. At a dinner with several close friends, all of whom drink much more than me, I was the only one who had a drink with dinner. Then, at the bar afterwards, each of them went home around midnight. In a bizarre turn of events, I actually ended up staying there until bar time, shooting the shit with Jon Hendrix, Mackenzie, Becky, Kristen, and Jon Beidelschies. I still only had the two drinks total, and I was exhausted by the end of it, but I had a damn good time...in the Twilight Zone.

1 comment:

RPM said...

Cheers, you were great.

I would have stayed to the bitter end if I had slept the night before. Having that beer after dinner was the coup de grace. I normally stay out, that's how I roll. I won't let an alleged "morning class" get in the way of socializing.