Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Day Tripper

I've finally gotten enough ambition to load the pictures from my recent Colorado trip into my computer. There I visited my good friend Caitlin, and spent four days with her and her friends. Among other things, we went snowboarding, toured downtown Denver, and watched Wedding Crashers. It was a phenomenal trip, and here are some choice moments.


The one on the right is Caitlin, whom I adore, and the reason I went to Colorado. I think the one on the left was some homeless guy who wandered into the photo. Posted by Picasa


This was the mountain I became a bad-ass snowboarder on (or nearby, anyway). In keeping with tradition, at the end of the day I detonated an explosive charge at the top and snowboarded my way down while outrunning an avalanche. Posted by Picasa


A minivan, you ask? Make no mistake, this is no mere minivan - it is a spaceship. It is the most advanced piece of technology I've ever seen, we rented it from NASA to use on the ski trip. Posted by Picasa


This is the spaceship's console. I'm not kidding. All of the controls were located in the center like this, which was pretty cool. The radio even told us which band and song were playing. And the button in the center below the AC is for turning on the rocket booster. Posted by Picasa


Denver's capitol building, which is clearly not as cool as ours. Posted by Picasa


This is a giant blue polar bear that rampaged through downtown Denver. Posted by Picasa


This is me valiantly taking on the killer polar bear. Posted by Picasa


Ill behavior on the train through Denver Posted by Picasa


Us again. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ismael Tapia II said...

Looks like a good trip, man. I'm sorta jealous now. I haven't been out West for anything other than family in some time.

Vice said...

Yeah, it was pretty awesome. And damn, am I gonna miss that spaceship. And the girl. But mostly the spaceship.