Sunday, May 21, 2006

Guess Not

Leave it to the law school to thwart my one attempt at being studious. I was fully prepared to sacrifice this day to working on my assignment for tomorrow's Trial Ad interim class, and ventured up to the law building to waste a beautiful day. Lo and behold, the entire building was locked. Of course, I might have known this had I visited the building in the past week, but I didn't think it was necessary. Anyway, I was able to sneak in through the lockers area being painted, but found the doors to the hangfile area were also locked. I considered busting them down with a Rundown-esque display of force, but those doors didn't deserve such a fate. Plus, the painting crew was stationed nearby, and such action would have alerted them, quite possibly leading to a paint war. And having left my nonexistent paintball gun back in my equally nonexistent paintball weapons bunker, I had little choice.

Once again, the world is conspiring to make me not care about the law.

1 comment:

Johnny Utah said...

I agree, you should respect the doors. However, if that had been a concrete pillar, I would have expected you to punch through it.