Monday, May 15, 2006

Oh Yes Ladies, It Is Clearly On

Top 10 Pick-up Lines in the History of the World:

10. "Do you like to dance? Well then, could you go dance so I can talk to your friend?"
9. "If I had to choose between one night with you or winning the lottery...I would chose winning the lottery...but it would be close...real close..."
8. "Hey baby. I'm single. Do you believe that shit?"
7. "Can I impregnate you with my Demon spawn?"
6. "Your breasts remind me of Mount Rushmore....my face should be among them."
5. "So....I heard you wanted to fight me."
4. "If you were even half as gorgeous as me, I'd consider sleeping with you."
3. "I'm bigger and better than the Titanic..... only 200 women went down on the Titanic."
2."Roses are red, violets are blue, I have warts, so will you."
And finally...
1. "Excuse me, have you seen my enormous jar of "Penis Reducing Cream"?"

Bonus Round:

Top 1 Pick-up Line for Chuck Norris
1. "Now."

3 comments:

Ismael Tapia II said...

You forgot my personal favorite:
"Do you have a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants."

Johnny Utah said...

So is line #5 why I'm always attacked by wild animals?

Vice said...

I think your propensity for animal aggression is just part of the natural order. You were simply born to fight animals. Otherwise, all animals would become domesticated and lose their abilities to hunt and kill. Then they'd put their fur into dreadlocks, wear tie-dyed shirts, wave peace signs, hang around in drum circles, get high all the time and refuse to take showers. And we've got enough of that around here.