Monday, May 22, 2006

New Wave-Off

So my momentary freak out over the Trial Ad class was absolutely unnecessary. The assignment was minimal, and the class started two hours later than it usually will. Not only that, but the harsh reality of returning to the building this morning for class was lessened considerably by some thoughtful students. When I arrived at the class room, there was a "New Wave-Off" in progress. The students were competing over who had the best/worst New Wave music collection on the computers, and treating the rest of us to Pretty in Pink, Duran Duran, the Psychadelic Furs, etc. Now, I'm not a fan of New Wave/80's music by any means (I tend not to stray far from my ghetto roots), but I'm a HUGE fan of New Wave/80's music being played in class. It was simply awesome.

No comments: